We value our own privacy on the internet. So we make sure that BargainBikerBrands Ltd has the same standards for preserving your privacy. Please take a look at the following information if you’d like to understand how we use and protect the information we need to be able to operate.
By browsing, registering or placing an order on this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
When you visit, register or order products or services on this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about the following:-
- Your usage of our website as well as information about you from any messages you post to the website and/or e-mails or letters you send to us.
- Information about your visit, including but not limited to: your IP Address, operating system, browser version, geographical location, length of your visit and pages visited. This information is held on our server logs and is used for generating anonymous statistics to help us improve our service to you. We reserve the right to use this information to investigate and take action against any misuse of the site.
- Information provided by you via online forms. This includes, but is not limited to; enquiries, complaints, registration forms.
- Any transaction you perform on our site. This includes personal information that may identify you for the purposes of the transaction and any account you may hold with us. We may also use this information for anonymous statistical purposes.
- We do not store our customer's financial details.
What that means to you: We need certain information to be able to accept payments and know where to send the products you’ve bought, or to contact you if we need to update your order. In addition we also collect anonymous, aggregated, information on how visitors use our site so we know if there are problems, or which parts of the site are most popular etc.
We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services. If you do not wish to be contacted in the future, please let us know.
We may also use your information for all or any of the following purposes:-
- To generate anonymous statistical reports. These are essential to give us an overview of how our site is being used and enables us to improve our service.
- Personal data submitted to this site may be used for the following, plus any purpose stated on the relevant part of the site:
i. administer the website;
ii. improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
iii. enable your use of the services available on the website;
iv. send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
v. send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you;
vi. send you general commercial communications;
vii. send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
viii. provide third parties with statistical information about our users – without identifying any individual user;
ix. deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Any other purpose stated on the relevant part of our website at the point the data is gathered – e.g. competition entries.
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK. Some data may be accessed by third parties who provide support services on our behalf.
Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
BargainBikerBrand Cookies Policy:
Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us