The prize:The prize is a limited edition Arai RX7 GP in a presentation case. It was created specifically by Arai to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the brand in Europe, and was just given to distributors at the time.
As a result it’s impossible to give a guide price, but the visor alone is worth £60! A standard Arai RX7 GP helmet costs a few hundred pounds, and that’s before you add the value of an exclusive design. You’ll receive this rare piece of motorcycle history in a presentation case to keep it safe and looking good.
How to enter to win this rare Arai?It’s simple to enter and be in with a chance of winning this rare Arai. All you need to do is answer the three questions below, and make sure you’ve sent your entry to us before midnight on June 3, 2013.
A winner will be selected randomly from all correct entries supplied, and the winner will be notified shortly after the competition closing date:Q1: How much are we selling the Spada Sting Maverick Full Face Helmet for?
- A Wooly Mammoth?
- A Mammoth Ground Anchor worth £24.99?
- A bag of chips?
- Newcastle under Lyme?
- Oldcastle under Lime?
- In a castle near the Tyne?
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter this competition.
- Employees of BargainBikeBrands Ltd and any company associated to the specific competition and their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated.
- Proof of making phone call, sending post/e-mail is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- The closing date is 11.59pm on June 3rd, 2013
- In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
- Winners will be formally notified (by email or post) within 21 days of the closing date. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon notification. Where we notify a winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize may not be transferred to any other person.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants’ request but in the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- BargainBikerBrands will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
- Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
- We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the competition is: Bargainbikerbrands Ltd, 2 Rosevale Business Park, Parkhouse Industrial Est West, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 7UB